Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dieting !!!god pls noooo

Food ohhh i really love to eat n cook both...
but dieting is a waord out of my dictionary...i dnt understand how can ppl not eat..yaar world is full of chocolates, pastries,burgers,pizza's,chole bhature,tikki ,chat n umhhh my mouth is watering...by mere thought of it...
how can a person resist such mouth watering delicacies ...yummm.just imagine chocolate mousse and my dieting plan just vanishes....
It was the day one of my diet plan aka GM diet..i was all charged up that yes would at least loose 2 kg.and no this time i am not gonna break the rules at all.I pasted my diet plan on my freezing machine upna "Fridge" so that as and when am upto smthing i cld see the PLAN blowing up hello u r dieting!!!!!!!!
and as the day passed was very happy that yeah..am halfway through..and then all in waters ...as my sneezing attack woke up again.......shit!!!!damn the first day and am sitting and eating khichdii with lots of saturated fat "bole to Ghee ".
actually to stop sneezing you need to intake smthing hot which blocks ur sensory passage for smtime..like coffee or so..but as you know ummmh khichdi is ma fav so here goes my dieting in dumps.
so the diet was still on but with sm addition and deletion of so call fibrous food ..Though i love Fruits and fibrous vegetable but i really want something "desi " at one time bole to "made of "vegetable King " aka Potato..hhehehehe

But i finally gave up..and thought its not my cuppa of coffee..
Kahani abhi khatam nahin hui...am still on HELLO not for dieting dear but dancing which is a hell lotta fun.....
cheers!!!!!
May GOD help me atleast start with my classes..AMEN...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments..Please do visit back .