Friday, March 13, 2009

Mother...



I missing you so much ..today and every moment ..I cant get back to you now with all my little doubts ...i have to solve them myself..I miss those shouts ,those quarrels which we had..
The always forgiving and loving mom..tears roll down my eyes ..why i stayed here after my studies ,away from you ..The unselfish love, sacrifces made for a smile on my face ,for my happiness...
Now i have to strive hard to even meet you.God please help me 
I wish i could leave  everything  and sleep in your lap ...I want to go back to my childhood days again..Mom I love uso so muchh

 Mother's love is something
that no on can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish
and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it
or take that love away . . .
It is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters
even though the heart is breaking . . .
It believes beyond believing
when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty
of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
It is far beyond defining,
it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret
like the mysteries of creation . . .
A many splendoured miracle
man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence
of God's tender guiding hand.

Pyari maaaaaa
Maa Meri Maa Pyaari Maa.. Mumma  
Ho.. Maa Meri Maa Pyaari Maa.. Mumma   
Haatho Ki Lakeere Badal Jaayegi  
Gam Ki Ye Janjeere Pighal Jaayegi 
 Ho Khuda Pe Bhi Asar Tu Duaao Ka Hai.. Ghar
 Meri Maa Meri Maa Pyaari Maa.. Mumma  

Bigdi Kismat Bhi Sawar Jaayegi  
Zindagi Taraane Khushi Ke Gaaegi 
Tere Hote Kiska Darr Tu Duaao Ka Hai.. Ghar 
Meri Maa Meri Maa 
Pyaari Maa.. Mumma  
Ho.. Maa  Meri Maa Pyaari Maa.. Mumma   
Yu To Main..Sabse Nyaara Hoon
 Tera Maa.. Main Dulaara Hoon 
Yu To Main..Sabse Nyaara Hoon 
Par Tera Maa.. Main Dulaara Hoon  
Duniyaa Mein Jeene Se Jyaada 
Uljhan Hai Maa 
Tu Hai Amar Ka Jahaan.. 
Tu Gussa Karti Hai Bada Achchha Lagta Hai  
Tu Kaan Pakadti Hai Badi Jor Se Lagtaa Hai Meri Maa.. 
 Meri Maa Meri Maa Pyaari Maa.. Mumma
  Ho.. Maa  Meri Maa Pyaari Maa.. Mumma 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Nothings
    I really liked the pic. Mothers are truly god's gift to us. Liked your post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments..Please do visit back .