Thursday, April 30, 2009

Killing English..........


Does it sound familiar??? Have u ever heard such Killing ----yena rascallllaaaaa Inglis(English)...........


 Case 1: Principal to student..." I saw u yesterday rotating near girls hostel
pulling cigerette... ? "

 Case 2: Class teacher once said : " pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!"

 Case 3: once Hindi teacher said...."i'm going out of the world to America.."


 Case 4: "..DON'T TRY TO TALK IN FRONT OF MY BACK.."


Case 5: Dont..laugh at the back benches...otherwise teeth and all will be
fallen down.....

 Case 6: it was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered.. She tried
to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. and then she said "
why is fan not oning" (ing form of on)



Case 7: teacher in a furious mood... write down ur name and father of ur name!!



Case 8:  "shhh... quiet... the principal is revolving around college"

 Case 9: My manager started like this "Hi, I am Pinky, Married with two kids"


Case 10 :  "I'll illustrate what i have in my mind" said the professor and
erased the board


Case 11: "will u hang that calender or else i'll HANG MYSELF"


Case 12:  LIBRARIAN SCOLDE ," IF U WILL TALK AGAIN , I WILL KNEEL DOWN OUTSIDE"

Case 13:  Chemistry HOD comes and tells us.... "My aim is to study my son and
marry my daughter"


Case 14:  Tomorrow call ur parents especially mother and father

Case 15 :  "why are you looking at the monkeys outside when i am in the class?!"

Case 16:  Lab assistant said this when my friend wrote wrong code.. "I
understand. You understand. Computer how understand??

Case 17 :  Seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class..
"Keep quiet, the principal has passed away"

2 comments:

  1. lolzz.... good1...thanks for voting for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost fell from my chair......i jus can't stop laughing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments..Please do visit back .