Monday, July 13, 2009

Morning Glory....


Hi all

its 9:45 in the morning and its a different morning alltogether...

Am in office and the first thing i thought of was to take a lil time off and do some scribbling...

Yup so it 's raining from last night .I woke up twice by some sound and was amazed to see heavy

downpour in the night..

I thanked god for the rains...

At 6:50 in the morning the door bell rang and i cursed my maid god why in the world she has to

come so early .Well anyway i got up and saw outside it was still raining so i went in my balcony

with garam garam adrak wali chai wah wah..and to my surprise

the whole balcony was filled with water at least 6inches deep lolssssss.

So the whole dream of a goodmorning went draining and throwing water out of the balcony getting wet in rain...

Wow with a broom in one hand and a tumbler in other my goodselfat "6:50in the morning "

was not so happy by the downpour...

umhhh andnow am worrying what would happen if it rains throught the day coz am in office.

Have just kept my fingers crossed ..please god send rains but not to fill my balcony...

Amen!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hmm...makes me wonder sometimes, Rains...don't quite know whether to hate them or love 'em... :I

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments..Please do visit back .