Friday, August 28, 2009

Achooo...


Last night we had a party and all thanks to the Fag and the smoke i got this sneezing allergy...
God pls help me.

I had 1 rechofast ,still am achoooing every other second.Was told it is a good medicine ...

Went to a clients place ,ya this way only achooo achooo achooo the client got so

scared as if I am the swine flu who would just get into his respiratory system.

Well my goodself was told to come down for the meeting next time when I was all well.

so came back to office ,had amazing garam garma dal khichdi..It was so hot that I

literally burnt my tongue ..But i really loved it.

And now am ranting and killing time.













Image courtsey :intlxpatr.wordpress.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments..Please do visit back .