Monday, August 24, 2009

What Kind of a Book are you??



I got inspired to check out what book am I by Nishita'srants and raves






My First Blogthing Quiz....


You Are Humor
You love to laugh at life, and if possible, get others to laugh along with you.
You believe there's always a humorous side to everything. And your sense of humor ranges from upbeat to very dark.

You are outrageous and very honest. You're often the only one willing to say what everyone else is thinking.
You are witty and verbally talented. You like to play with words and say things in interesting ways.


Try It out ..





I never knew i could play with words so well hehhehe :)



1 comment:

  1. Hey...good to know you have visited my blog before... I am visiting yours for the first time, and I am really enjoying your posts!1 So much so, that on my first visit itself, I am passing on the Stylish Blogger award to you that I received from Shilpa :)

    So go ahead to my blog and collect the award. Will deifnitely keep visiting your blog and commenting more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments..Please do visit back .