Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reliving some best days of my life....

School days ,i miss my schooldays i think everyone would agree to the fact.Its our golden period of life...I did my schooling from preprep to XII in all girls school .Let me tell u its one hell of an experience in Girls convent.I feel nostalgic when i look back to my school days.
The life was all about fun, books, learning,playing, friends,and last but not the least exams..
i still remember the nursery classes i got selected inSophia and they asked me colour of the lolipop which they gave me and i proudly said :green .
That was the day of my being associated with my best phase of life.
I really loved playing basket ball so the games period was the one i looked forwardn to.
I was a little on the naughtier side..one day we had an unexpected checking of the uniform which was a norm in Sophia as soon as my turn came i just picked my friends hair band and tied on my hair..she was speachless as was [punished . i later said sorry to her .
Cleaning shoes from the back of the socks was the ritual, folding socks till the ankel was a part of the style code ,skirt length an inch or two above the knee else you are the model on the stage the next day in the assembly wearing a ghaghra(long skirt) hehehheh
Eating lunch in the 3rd period specially in the maths class was the new rule in the class vii .
One day in the assembly changed the cassette of the prayers which used to be a routine..bechara assembly boy was punished as to how could they play a hindi film song in a school.
I even pinned hankies on the skirts of my classmates and they were the joke of the day no i was not to be blamed as i was a decent kind loved by alls .
The teachers day, Sophians Day,fete,annual day,sports day were the most loved days...

I was the one who always used to love the result day not because i was an intellectual not at all i and maths were poles apart but because the results were out on the 1st of MAY - My birth Day and could escape from the scoldings.
getting up at 6 in the morning reaching school by 7 was a herculean task but never got a remark or a scolding from my teachers on studies at the least...

I even mastered the art of changing my marks once and got a nice kick on my butt from my mom as she is herself a teacher. That was the last thing i ever dared...ok 1 last thing i even played firecrackers in the class ...

The last day of my school ,shared some snaps with friends,exchang
ed address ,phone numbers , its been 12 years ..Thanks facebook and orkut for reuniting us ones more to the golden days...


2 comments:

  1. Oh you brought back the best memories ... really school days are the best days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed i reallllllllllly miss my school days..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments..Please do visit back .